Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thinking about Church

Every time Sunday comes, I'm always thinking about church. Yes, since I'm here in the USA, it's really hard for me to go to church because I don't know how to drive going there and I don't want to bring my baby boy who might make to much noise. Unlike when I was in the Philippines most Sundays I went to church to hear the mass. It's good in the Philippines too because the schedule of mass is much better than here, so if we have no time for the morning masses, there is another scheduled before lunch. Also in the afternoon they have masses scheduled until late in the afternoon. So it is good for anybody who is busy in morning time or busy in the afternoon time. Anyway where ever we are, if our faith is strong, we will always be with GOD, He will always be with us too.

No comments: