Saturday, August 29, 2009

I neglected this blog

My last post on this blog was on a Saturday, but not last week or the other past weeks, but more than a month ago, so I updated this blog today, Saturday. Wow! I neglected this blog for more than a month, yes it's because the owner's mind is so empty and nothing to share about, lol. Many times I shared about the 3 blogs I own and really it is my fault due to the fact I made them and I thought I could keep them all updated. Yes, I did for a couple of months before I giving birth of my little boy but after I had him, really it's hard to work all of my blogs, so since I have my little boy, I just concentrate on my domain if I have time in front of the computer and if I have extra time like I do now then I can update this blog or my other blog aside from my domain. Now I'm happy though because at least I can even visit my blog here, lol. Anyway to all of you who visit this blog, Thanks a lot!

3 comments:

Rechie said...

hello sis..mao iay i haven't heard from u for a while..ana man jud basta naa baby gud..busy na.. we do understand u sis..pero visit ra ghpon mi diri

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa....no worries girl. We are all stretching our time and minds with other blogs, websites, guest articles and then we have life :)

We all understand :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, that's the problem of maintaining more than one blog, how to update all of them. It is understandable that with the change in lifestyle, we cannot always have time to update all our blogs. But at least we must have a regular posting on our main blog or else our readers might finally drop us off. Thanks for maintaing this blog and for your latest post. God bless you always.