Saturday, March 8, 2008

First

I got this tag from Simplymama , a lovely person in and out. Thanks so much Simplymama..
March 8 is International Womens Day. As a tribute to every beautiful women in the blogosphere I made this Award to all I know and let's say more closer to me. As women, let us continue to be a positive role models and as we celebrate this special day, let us remember those women who live in countries where the so called "women's right" is unheard of... where women are not even allowed to speak let alone shout about their oppresions. please pray for them.

A woman has strength that amaze men.She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.She holds happiness, love, and opinions.She smiles when she feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying,cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional!There's only one thing wrong with her,She sometimes forgets what she is worth...

Pass this on to every beautiful woman you know. I just did!



Now I pass this tag to the following beautiful women I know.....
Reche
Jessel
Jeanne
Janet


































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice lines ;)

Here is a woman who I think will love your article.
It's a video of Aung San Suu kyi presented by REM's singer.

http://www.e-citizen.tv/wordpress/langswitch_lang/en/

This woman deserves more than a day though...

Anonymous said...

thank you girl for posting it. Have a good day.